Students » Working Papers Procedure

Working Papers Procedure

Please email a copy of your birth certificate, an intent to Employ a Minor (filled out by employer) and the attached Special Limited Work Permit. Fill out numbers 1-18 on the work permit. Once received a permit number will be assigned and emailed back to you. Please email all paperwork to


Thank you