Do you want to know more about the plans for the school system for the next four years?
Are you wondering about what has been accomplished in the past year on the strategic plan?
Do you know about Question #9 – Safety and Renovation bond- on the November 4th ballot?
Please join me for a discussion on these topics on Wednesday night, October 22 at 6:30 p.m. at the Orchard Farms School library. I will be presenting information on these topics and will also be available to answer questions regarding the five goals in the plan.
These five goals are:
· Ensuring success for every student
· Building productive partnerships for education
· Promoting a positive culture
· Providing a safe and healthy learning environment for all
· Managing our resources efficiently and effectively.